Gordon Feinblatt, LLC
We present innovative solutions applicable to each of our clients’ unique problems and circumstances. With 60 lawyers and more than 20 paralegals, our size assures depth and proficiency in providing legal counsel without sacrificing personalized attention to our clients.
Many of our attorneys are among the state’s leading practitioners. Twenty-four of our attorneys are named in Maryland Super Lawyers® 2021. Eleven attorneys and five areas of practice are ranked by Chambers & Partners©. Twenty-five of our attorneys are listed in Best Lawyers in America® 2022, four of whom have been designated “Lawyer of the Year” in Baltimore and seven of whom were designated as “Ones to Watch” in Baltimore
Our prevailing values are quality, integrity, collegiality and the placing of client interests ahead of Firm and personal interests. We are committed to advancing and protecting the interests of the business and professional community, delivering our services effectively and efficiently, promoting the advancement of diversity, and garnering continued trust and confidence of our clients.
How We Can Help
- Business entity choice, entity formation, and preparation of corporate documents
- Physician employment/independent contractor arrangements
- Federal and state health care self-referral and anti-kickback compliance
- Development of health care management structures
- HIPAA compliance
- Federal and state regulatory compliance
- Licensing requirements and applications
- Negotiation of vendor agreements
- Negotiation of lease agreements
- E-signature disclosures/compliance